ATTN: Sellers of Printables, Print-on-Demand Products, Ebooks and Other Low Cost Digital Products
Get The "Who is Your Ideal Customer that Wants to Keep Buying from You?" Shortcuts and Easy -to-Use Templates Pack to Start Growing Your Loyal Audience Who Wants to Pay More for Your Products Over and Over Again
Hey, it's Alice and Yusef from EKitHub, with an opportunity our customers have been asking for and we're so proud to finally deliver.
It's true...printables, print-on-demand products, ebooks and other low cost digital products are an EASY way to start selling online. There's little to no cost to get started and the technology is pretty simple to learn.
That said, we also know how frustrating it can be to get your AWESOME products up for sale and then have to scramble to get customers...all the while only earning a few dollars per sale.
BUT, it doesn't have to be that way.
What if we told you we could give you all the nuts and bolts to implement new marketing strategies into your business? It's all based on over 30 years of online marketing experience that we can't wait to share with you.
"Who is Your Ideal Customer that Wants to Keep Buying from You?" Shortcuts and Templates Pack
In business, especially when it comes to sales, there’s a lot of talk around ideal customers. But what exactly does that mean? In this guide, we’ll discuss what an ideal customer is, how to know who your ideal customers are, how to find them, and how to create a unique selling proposition to get them buying like crazy.
This Shortcuts and Templates package includes...
Who is Your Ideal Customer that WANTS to Keep Buying from You? Quick-Action Guide
Creating products and services that buyers flock to is much easier than you might think, if you take the time to determine who your ideal customers are, what they want and need then you are that much closer to growing your business into something amazing!
In this quick action guide we’ll discuss what an ideal customer is, how to know who your ideal customers are, how to find them, and how to create a unique selling proposition to get them buying like crazy.
The shortcuts guide covers:
- What is an Ideal Customer?
- How to Define Your Ideal Customer
- How to Find Your Ideal Customer
- Ideal Price Points
- Unique Selling Propositions: What is it?
- How to Create Your USP to Attract Your Ideal Customer
Don't know what some of these things mean? No worries! The shortcuts guide explains it and the brainstorming worksheet and checklist will help you put it into action.
Ideal Customer Brainstorming Worksheet
This handy brainstorming sheet helps you consider all the aspects and strategies covered in the report. It’s one thing to read, but implementation requires intention and action.
The brainstorming sheet has you considering:
- Describe your current customers
- Who are the best and most profitable customers
- Who are the worst, and why
- What does your Ideal Customer Profile Look Like
And whenever you get stuck or need help figuring out the answers to these questions, you can come see us in the EKitHub Facebook Group. We're here to help you each step of the way. Plus, we also help keep you on track with the...
Creating Your Unique Selling Proposition to Attract Your Target Audience Brainstorming Worksheet
Use the worksheet to brainstorm business differentiators and product/service benefits to come up with a winning Unique Selling Proposition.
- What are the benefits of doing business with you?
- What is unique about what you offer?
- Is there a more refined niche that no one else is targeting?
- What exclusive benefit do you have to offer your ideal customer?
Part 1: Copywriting Basics and Terminology
If you’re not familiar with copywriting, it is writing for the purpose of selling. This guide will give you a really good overview of the basic terminology and techniques and includes exercises and examples to make it easy to apply to your business.
The guide covers….
- Why Copywriting is Important
- Target Market – even more help in understanding who your customers is.
- Unique Selling Position – this will include more suggestions on figuring out your USP
- Features and Benefits
- Sub headlines
- Power Words and Phrases
- Postscript / PS
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips for Honing Your Copywriting Craft
- Speaking to your Audience
- Above the Fold
- Make it Scannable
- Make it Specific
- Sense of Urgency
- Editing your Copy
- Putting it All Together
Of course, if you’re not sure of what some of those things are above, the guide covers it in detail. It also gives you ideas for applying what you learn to your business.
Part 2: Being Persuasive and the Art of Conversational Selling
Once you’ve got the copywriting basics down, you are ready to apply this in an extremely powerful way. Your business will be much more successful all your communication is persuasive. Whether you want to interest a visitor to read a post on your blog or to open up and READ your email, persuasiveness always comes into play.
This guides shows you how to write in a more engaging way that inspires more visitors and sales.
- Key points to keep in mind, so you can be persuasive without sounding like a used car salesman.
- Re-examination of copywriting terminology and how it applies to every day writing for our business
- It includes plenty of practical examples, so you can get a better idea of how it works in practice
Copywriting Swipe Files
These handy templates will allow you to craft better headlines, power words and phrases, transitions, calls-to-action, closings, PS's and FAQs.
It’s a document you’ll want to keep nearby as you master this art.
Each document is succinct and to the point and designed to get you from studying into DOING right away. There's no sense in reading or studying all day when you can start implementing and seeing results faster.
And again, if you have any questions, need any help filling out your brainstorming sheet or implementing what you learn, we're always available to help in the EKitHub Facebook Group. You'll find the link on your download page.
Here's Some Feedback from Our Community Members, Some of Whom Have Been Customers for Many Years
And the thing is, we love our customers as much as they love us and that's the whole reason we've started this club. <3
Ready to Get Started? Grab The "Who is Your Ideal Customer that Wants to Keep Buying from You?" Shortcuts and Templates Package OR Get EVEN MORE Value By Joining The Club
As you can see, we've packed a ton of value into this Shortcuts and Templates Pack and it's designed to get you from studying to implementing FAST.
You can purchase this normally members-only content at the special a la carte pricing you'll see below.
BUT...if you want the most ridiculously best deal and to start turning that hobby into a business, be sure to join us for the monthly membership. It saves you $10 on the Shortcuts and Templates Package and gives you TONS more instant content + even more each and every month. You can cancel anytime.
Want to share this content with your clients and customers? We've got you covered for that too. Once you select your product option, you'll see an opportunity to add "Resell Rights" to your club membership. That allows you to use the templates in your client work, add it to your membership site and even sell them as downloadable products.
And Hey, If You Join Us for the Club Option, You'll Receive $141 in INSTANT Bonus Quick-Action Guides + Templates
As noted, you can just pick up the template pack and you'll be ready to roll, but if you decide to get the extra savings by choosing the Club option, we've got $141 in bonus templates for you as well. Or psst...if you choose the LIFETIME access, we'll load you up with even more templates.
Your bonus package includes (again, if you select the Club option):
- Sales Page Funnels Templates: To give you the starter nuts and bolts of creating a product offer including Insider's Funnel Strategy Guide, sales page template, thank you page template, one-time-offer template, copywriting swipe files and sales page graphics collection.
- Copywriting Templates: The ability to leverage words to sell is critical for any online business owner. This template package includes an Insider's Copywriting Strategy Guide and swipe files for pre-headlines, headlines, power words and phrases, calls to action, closings and sign off, postscripts, transitions, bullet point benefits, motivating phrases and price justifications.
- Outsourcing and Building Your Team Templates: It's really tough to scale your business if you're doing all the work yourself. It's important to build a team, so you can focus on the planning the growth and direction of your business. This template package includes an Insider's Guide to Outsourcing, 4 project listing templates, evaluating applications checklist, suggested interview questions, 4 project specification templates, quality check checklist, constructive feedback template and a big list of outsourcing sites.
As you can see, joining us gives you TONS of value, for a pretty amazing price. You'll have tons of strategies and templates at your fingertips to start implementing in your business right away. Plus, we'll be sending you a New Shortcuts and Templates Package each month in our 20 month program...or choose save $252 with the LIFETIME option.
Just select the "Add to Cart" option below that suits your needs...
We can't wait to show you all our shortcuts backed by over 30 years of marketing experience. And by the way, if you want to share our templates with your customers and clients, you'll see that option once you select your "add to cart" option.
We're so excited to share this with you and hope we'll see you in the Shortcuts and Templates Club, so we can provide ongoing guidance and tools, month after month.
To your publishing success,
Yusef Kulan and Alice Seba
Your Partners in Easy Product Creation at EKitHub.com
P.P.S. Want to share this content with your clients and customers? Just add your preferred club option to your cart and then choose the "Resell Rights" add-on you'll after you add it to your cart.
We Can't Wait Get Started Helping You With BIG Growth...How about You?
Just choose your preferred option below. If you do want resell rights to use this content in client work and/or to share it with your customers, you'll be able to choose that on the next page...