See how easy it is to take a quick graphic design and turn it into a journal. We've also included a journal template at for your convenience, so you can implement this quickly.
Here's a 10-page journal we added, using one of our product template designs.
- One of the product templates designs. You can find some great poster / product template designs in our ShopEKits.com Shop.
- Use a journal template we had created and you can download here free for your own commercial use.
- Added some simple writing prompts. You can use AI tools like ChatGPT to help.
…and that's it. This is a quick 10-page journal, but you can easily expand it with:
- Marketing and entrepreneurship quotes (or appropriate topics for your journal subject)
- Plenty more writing prompts
- Blank pages
- To do lists, checklists, worksheets to make it more interactive
- Sheets to color or doodle
And all this can be done fairly quickly. Then you've got a journal you can use for:
- An opt-in to get a subscriber
- A product for sale (digital or physical)
- An action-oriented extra for your info products and courses
- A gift for your customers and clients
It's that simple!
What To Do Next:
It's easy to start creating and giving away or selling your own journals. Here's what to do now.
- Grab a ready-to-publish design from our commerical use ShopEKits.com Shop.
- Download 2 free journal templates here commercial use.
- Put the tips above to good use and you're ready to roll.