Some food for thought, if you need a little direction in growing your business consistently.
A lot of people think growing your online business has to be hard, complicated or too much work.
But it's not. You can even do it in less than an hour a day. So even if you have a job, family to attend to or other priorities, you can still build your audience, get more sales and connect with your audience every single day.
It's really simple actually and can be boiled down to three simple tasks. Focus on these and do just one thing each day in each group and reap the rewards.
- Do one thing grow your audience.
- Do one thing to get more sales.
- Do one thing to connect to your audience on a personal level.
If you're not sure what “things” you can do in each category each day, here are plenty of ideas to get you started.
Yusef working diligently on our daily top 3. He's gonna need a refill on that coffee!
As little inspiration before we get into that, here's Yusef working on our Daily 3, planning our next printable product package with commercial use rights.
Creating products regularly grows our audience, as our affiliates bring in new customers with each new product. (#1)
And of course, new products means more sales. (#2)
And we have a little fun with our work, sharing what we're working on (including this photo as a guessing game) in our Facebook Group. (#3)
Now if you need ideas on for each of the three categories, here you go…
Tasks to Grow Your Audience
- Set up a new lead magnet: maybe a journal, coloring book, report or other printable.
- Get your affiliates to promote your lead magnet…offer pay per lead commissions or a superb backend where they’re sure to earn good $. If you don't have an affiliate program (YET), there are lots of other options in this list.
- Share your lead magnet on social media Create an ad for your lead magnet (Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.)
- Create an ad to grow your social media following. Start a Facebook Group…or LinkedIn or wherever your audience hangs out.
- Make friends with someone working in your niche today…these friendships turn into valuable partnerships. And it's easy…join our Facebook Group to make friends.
- Interact with others with similar interests and wow them with your expertise, good looks and charm. Join groups, forums, friend them, follow them…all of it.
- Get booked for a podcast interview…or any type of interview that will boost your exposure
- Interview someone. It can draw new interested audiences into you.
- Run a webinar – get your affiliates to promote, partner with someone with an audience they can promote to, etc.
- Publish more shareworthy content…every day.
Tasks to Get More Sales
- Create a new print-on-demand. Use our templates to make it possible to have it complete in minutes.
- Create a quick printable for sale. You know we've got you covered for templates and done-for-you ones as well.
- Send an email to your list.
- Have your affiliates send an email to their list. Give them a coupon code or other special promo.
- Publish some highly informative content that leads to a logical conclusion that your reader should buy your product
- Put an ad on social media, Google, etc.
- Hold a free webinar, product info session
- Give a limited time coupon or special offer
- Set up a paid webinar/class/coaching program that you can take money for now and create as you go. Journaling classes, planning classes, art classes, craft classes…whatever works for your niche.
- Contact your existing and previous clients to see if they need help with anything
- Bundle up some products to make a hard-to-resist package.
- Offer a $1 or free trial for your membership to drum up those recurring sales. Don't have a membership, make one!
Tasks to Connect with Your Audience
- Share a photo
- Share a story
- Share a sneak peek at something creative you're working on (personal or something they will be able to buy soon)
- Ask them questions as a group (via email, your blog or social media)
- Give them a valuable, no strings-attached gift
- Make them laugh
- Make them cry
- Make them angry (usually not at you, but depends on your strategy)
- Give them encouragement
- Make a video with your beautiful face
- Do a live video and interact with them
- Hold a webinar
- Create a podcast
- Share their stories (case studies, success stories, etc. that they submit to you)
- Interview them
- Do an AMA (ask me anything)
- Show your vulnerable side (mistakes, share your fears…but show them how you're coming out ahead)
We hope you find these helpful. Remember, we've got you covered when it comes to creating quick products and free offers for your customers. Check out our available done-for-you Ekits here.
And don't forget to join us in the EKitHub Facebook Group for even more ideas to grow your business.