If you want Pinterest Traffic, take a few minutes to watch this.
In our recent training with John Kremer and Daniel Hall, John explains the 2 most effective types of pins to get traffic from Pinterest.
Getting attention on a pin is one thing, but getting Pinterest traffic is another. This one shows a couple of image types you can emulate for your own business. They seem almost counterintuitive, but there true power is shown.
If you'd like to see the full class and learn more about the RESULTS John and Daniel have gotten, watch the full free Pinterest Domination Class here.
Basically, the images types are broken down into:
- Quotes Graphics: Inspirational, funny and motivational quotes related to your product or service.
- Tip-O-Graphics: Tall images with 5-10 tips that also feature an image of a product, book or person.
Watch the video above to get the full explanation of how these are laid out. And be sure to watch the full Free Pinterest Class to see how to put these type of images into action.
Want to Watch the Full Free “Pinterest Domination” Class?
We're happy to share! Watch the full free class and learn:
- Why one graphic was repinned over 1.4 Million times and drove over 122,547 website visitors!
- How you can effectively use Pinterest even if you're not a graphic artist and couldn't design your way out of a wet paper bag.
- The graphic “hack” that practically forces people to notice your pin. WOW!
- The characteristics of the most shared info-graphics on Pinterest and how YOU can exploit them – and its not what you're thinking
- What a book-o-graphic is and why you should be using them daily to build your list (perfect for planners, journals, coloring books, workbooks and more)
You'll learn exactly how these images work and will see plenty of real-live results.