Here's a quick overview of the basics of editing our PowerPoint journals that come with PLR (private label rights) and are available for commercial use, so you can create products for sale, free downloads to grow your list and more.
We're using a journal from our Power of Affirmations EKit as an example.
The Video Covers:
- The most important thing you need to focus on to grow your business.
- What to do if you get lost in PowerPoint.
- An overview of what's in the journals.
- How to duplicate a slide and rearranging slides.
- How to add new shapes.
- How to edit your slide show background.
- Considerations for ink use when customers are printing their own journals.
- How to keep your edits simple, so you don't waste time doing unnecessary things.
We talked about editing the covers in the next video, which you can find here.
We've also talked about resizing your Powerpoints here – it's not really recommended to resize done-for-you journals, as you'll have to rework all the pages, but the printing company you work with might do 2 per page to decrease the size if you want something people can fit into their purses, etc.
And please let us know what other edits you want to learn how to do and we can either create another video or point you to a resource.
The biggest lesson here is to NOT get bogged down in software. As an entrepreneur, your job is to create awesome offers that your customers can't wait to buy…but if you're too busy editing, that will take your time away from achieving that goal.
What To Do Next:
If you'd like some journals to practice on, might we recommend our Power of Affirmations EKit? You'll get a Gratitude Journal, Positive Change Journal, Printable Posters and Card Decks as well. And if you hurry, you'll also get our social media graphics bonus.
Let us create the content, so you can get to serving your customers and growing your business.