Here are some smart ideas for using and repurposing our (or ANY) poster graphics to GROW your business.
By the way, if you'd like a FREE poster graphic to start with. Get yours free with commercial use rights here.
But back to the topic. Here are 10 ideas to get you started…
- Turn them into downloadable products in your Etsy shop or website. Give your customers the PDF (included with our large posters), so they can print out their purchases themselves to create gorgeous wall art.
2. Use a print-on-demand service like Gooten to create framed and/or canvas pieces for you. They also do gorgeous, oversized wall calendars where you can add even more posters.
3. These text-only posters are large so you can make big bold printed products, but can also be shrunk down into mugs, t-shirts, magnets, smaller prints and more.
4. Use them for journal and planner covers…or planner dashboards. Whether you print them for customers or they print themselves.
5. Include them in your books, ebooks and downloadable reports. Eye-catching inspirational sayings can make an impact and really make your reader think.
6. Use them as blogging or content prompts. Just add them to a new blog post and start writing what comes to mind.
7. Share them on social media. It doesn't have to just be for products, but sharing them on social media is a great promotion for the products you do have for sale.
8. Use them in your emails. Just like with a blog post, you can use them to prompt your writing or add visual elements to your email or downloadable newsletters.
9. Offer them as free downloadable gifts, in return for an email address, so you can grow your mailing list. Be sure to promote any merchandise your customers can buy with the design on the download page after they sign up.
TIP: Only offer one poster for each opt-in. That way, you have MORE opt-in offers. Plus, your product promotions will be much more focused on the download page.
- Use them your presentation slides and videos, adding visual appeal and food for thought to your viewers.
Put This into Practice with a Free Commercial-Use Graphics
Now you can certainly create your own poster graphics, but let us give you a leg up with this free inspirational 18″ x 24″ poster…with commercial-use rights. It's fully editable too, so you can modify to your heart's content.
Here's a peek at the free design and some product ideas…
And once you grab your free poster here, do check out the full EKit that has 10 more posters and other awesome personal development goodies.
Let us help you create the products, so you can focus on getting the customers.