After decades of combined experience with content marketing, we've learned a thing or two, but there is something so SIMPLE you can keep in mind and it will change EVERYTHING about your results.
But first, have you picked up our Wealth Mindset EKit yet? It's on for a very special price here…and it can even help with today's tips. Keep reading to find out how.
So here are the tips…
Before you publish today (and ahem…you should be publishing SOMETHING today), ask yourself what is the purpose of this content?
Sometimes, content just…
- Bolsters your reputation.
- Connects and builds trust with your audience.
But most of the time, a successful content marketing plan, will also include content that…
- Grows your list (if you have a related freebie they can opt in to receive, TELL THEM)
- Sells your product (an educated audience will more readily make purchases..show them how to benefit from and use your products, etc.)
If you want your content marketing to GROW your business, it's not just about coming up with topics that your audience would interested in. It's about content that they would be interested in AND makes it easy for you to keep building that audience and selling your products.
Think PURPOSE before you think topics and it all gets much easier.
So let's go back to this EKit. It includes:
- 10 ready-to-publish 18″ x 24″ poster graphics
- 2 wealth mindset journals with prompts and ecover sets
- 2 x 36-card decks with a wealth mindset focus
Now first of all, these are DONE-FOR-YOU products that you can quickly put up for sale. That's PURPOSE. Then you create other content that educates your customer on the topic and drive them to buy your products.
But the EKit contents can also be used as purposeful free content. A few ideas for you…
- If you put the posters up for sale as printable wall art, for example, the graphics are ready-made promotions for you. Share them on social media, your blog and more…and tell them where they can purchase your product.
- If you use the journals as a free opt-in or even a paid product, use some of the prompts to create your own blog posts…and then show your readers how they can pick up the journal for their own self-exploration.
- Same with the card decks. If you're putting them up for sale, those images are all built-in promos. They're attractive. They're thought-provoking and motivational. Share them readily and tell them where to pick up the whole deck.
- And with all these, you can go deeper. For the posters or cards, use them as your own writing prompts and share what they mean to you, so your audience can benefit too. And then send them where they can grab those posters or cards for more inspiration and motivation.
Content with purpose is the name of the game and the more you practice it, the easier it becomes.
If you'd like to pick up the Wealth Mindset EKit and start practicing, go here to get it for limited time special pricing.
And if you need more help or suggestions, you can always find us in the EKitHub Facebook Group. You'll see the link to the group on your download page. We're always happy to help!
Your partners in easy product creation,
Alice Seba and Yusef Kulan