If you're looking to cash in on the holiday season with printables and/or print-on-demand products, look no further. We've put together a huge package of done-for-you Christmas and the Holidays content with private label commercial-use rights or Christmas PLR for short.
That means we've done a lot of the legwork when it comes to creating the content you need to grow your audience of prospective customers AND put your products up for sale quickly.
Well, we know if one person is asking, that means plenty of others probably have the same question. So let us help you get this done-for-you content working for you business.
Here's a peek at the Done-for-You Christmas and the Holidays EKit with PLR Rights…
* 11 Page Report: “10 Ways to Simplify The Holidays for a Wonderful Family Celebration”
* Professionally-Designed Ecover Set for your report
* 5 Ready-to-Publish Articles
* 7-Page BONUS Printable Holiday-Themed Newsletter
* 10 Product Templates
* 10 Coloring Pages
* 100-Page Embracing Togetherness Journal with Ecover Set
* Thanksgiving to Christmas Planner with Ecover SEt
* 36-Card Printable For the Love of the Holidays Card Deck
So let's talk IDEAS…
How to Use the Report with Ecover Set –
- Add information about your holiday-themed products to the report, so when they download it, they get extra help and know where they can buy something to make it easier.
- Use this as an opt-in offer to grow your list and don't forget to share an amazing holiday offer when they sign up and follow up with them too.
- Give it as a bonus with your Christmas printables or an instant download bonus for your customers who purchase your print-on-demand products.
- Add it to a holiday-themed product bundle to help your customers have an amazing holiday season.
- Send it out as a free gift to your existing customers and subscribers, so they get help for the holidays and learn about your products.
- Print it and ship to your best clients and customers with a note of thanks and perhaps a coupon code or special offer.
How to Use the Articles –
- Post them to your blog, social media or wherever you post articles.
- Do small tweaks to the articles, optimize them for relevant keyword phrases to get free organic traffic from search engines (By the way, we're going to post about this in the Facebook Group soon).
- Bundle them up into a report and then see the tips above for a report.
- Use the content as a script to create videos. You can be in the videos or you can use a slide show. Don't forget to mention your relevant products to help your audience.
How to Use the Printable Newsletter –
- Add your personal thoughts and info about your holiday promotions. We've included plenty of space for you to do so.
- Send it out to your existing subscribers or give it as a gift on opt-in to your holiday-themed newsletter.
- Print it and mail it to your best customers…so they can get valuable advice and see your holiday promotions.
- Use it as a template to create more holiday-themed newsletters. It's fully-editable.
How to Use the Product Templates –
- The product templates are perfect for mugs, tshirts, tote bags, kitchen towels, etc. All kinds of print-on-demand products you can have made for you with a few clicks of your mouse at sites like Printful and Gooten. You only pay for the products you sell, so there are not upfront costs and they both integrate with a wide variety of ecommerce platforms, including Woocommerce, Etsy and plenty more.
- You can sell those products, but they also make wonderful gifts for your best clients, affiliates, potential partners and more.
- The product templates could also be incorporated into your printables as a journal cover, planner dashboard, backside of a card deck, greeting cards and more.
- You can also use the product templates on your social media, on your blog, in your emails and more.
How to Use the Coloring Pages –
- Add the coloring pages to your existing coloring books or create a new one.
- Give the coloring pages away for free…we recommend a small little bundle and then upgrade them to bigger coloring products.
- Add the coloring page to a journal, planner or activity book that you sell or give away.
- Send a coloring book to your best clients as a thank you gift.
How to use The “Embracing Togetherness” Journal –
- It's a done-for-you product, so it's totally ready to sell as a digital download or use a print-on-demand service to send it to your customers.
- Times have been challenging the last year or so, this journal helps your customers adopt a practice of gratitude and encourages togetherness.
- Take that theme and create a webinar course they pay for and get the journal to download for free.
- Use it the printable journal as a high value opt-in offer and be sure to follow up with your paid products.
- Use the journal prompts in your blog and write about them. Then tell your customers you have a journal they can download to participate with you,
How to Use the “Thanksgiving to Christmas” Planner –
- It's an easy-peasy, AWESOME product, ready for you to sell.
- You can also charge more by creating a holiday organization course (just a quick webinar will do it) and give them the planner as tool to help them get organized.
- Use the planner as a high-value opt-in offer to get your customers into your holiday organization (or other) course.
- Take individual pages of the planner and sell them as inserts for their existing planners.
How to Use the “For the Love of the Holidays” Cards –
- This is a ready-to-publish and professionally formatted card deck. Instructions for getting them professionally printed are included.
- These sayings are also perfect for your mug designs and can be used for other small print-on-demand products.
- Use them as blog post prompts. Post the image and share your thoughts.
- Share them on social media to make your followers smile and feel inspired.
- Print them and hand them out as business cards for the holiday season. Just put your contact / website info on the back.
- Print them out as greeting cards for your clients and colleagues.
- Build on the deck as you'd like, These cards are fully editable, so you can make new ones from them using Photoshop or a free photo editor like Photopea or Gimp.
Get Your Ready-to-Publish Christmas and the Holidays PLR EKit
To get started with all these ideas, click here to get your Christmas and the Holidays PLR EKit – it's specially priced…this weekend only.
If you need a hand at all, come see us in the EKitHub Facebook Group. You'll see the link to the group on your free download page. We're always happy to help!
Your partners in easy product creation,
Alice Seba and Yusef Kulan