Do you never have enough time to get everything done? Do you wish there was a way to make more time?
Well the good news is there is. And that way is called using done-for-you content.
With done-for-you content, you don't have to to start from scratch.
All the basics are there; all you have to do is to modify and tweak the content to your particular liking. Or mix and match different parts to come up with an entirely new product. Now you have a product that is not only unique to you, but saved you time in creating it, time you could use to work on other area of your business.
To help get the creative juices going, here are 14 ideas on products you can build using a done-for-you content package:
- Give reports away as an opt-in offer to grow your list, add it to your membership site and more.
- Bundle up a series of reports into an ebook or guide and put that up for sale. You could also add worksheets and checklists and use that as a basis for a very in-depth course that you could sell at a higher price point.
- Add an ecover to each report to give it a more visual and tangible feel that helps increase the perceived value, whether you're giving it away for free or offering it for sale.
- Articles are perfect for your blog, membership site, social media … or bundle them up into another report or even several reports.
- Create quick printables from content like journals, coloring books, card decks, etc.
- Use product /poster templates as printable wall art posters and book inserts. They can also be used for print on demand products like mugs, t-shirts and more. Use a service like Printful and create these products without any upfront costs.
- Combine images and articles as posts and stories on social media sites.
- Sell printable or print-on-demand journals. Some content packages include fully done journals that are ready to sell. Not only can journals be a very lucrative low content product, but they're also a great extra to give to students of your course and your coaching clients.
- Put together an in-depth course from materials on a topic your students want and could use. Some done-for-you packages have everything you need to put together the educational materials, practical tools and marketing materials to make it happen.
- If you run a membership site, done-for-you content is perfect for your members by teaching them the valuable skill of creating something – like a personal development plan for example. Don't have a membership site? You could consider starting one.
- Create product bundles with the matching journals or card decks. The higher perceived value of a bundle by customers increases the odds of them buying your package.
- Change out easy-to-edit journal designs to appeal to different audiences. In most done-for-you content packages these are totally editable and adaptable to your target audience.
- Create high-value and easy gifts to either ship or download to your very best clients.
- Use images as beautiful blog or writing prompts. Just add the image to your post and start writing your thoughts on what the saying means to you and how your clients might benefit from it. And if you're selling card decks or templates as well, make sure to link to it from all the posts.
So those are just a few ideas to put into action. And again, you don't have to do them all at once; just diligently work through the content how it works best for your business.
If you are looking for a great personal development content package with private label rights access, EKithub's Year's Worth Package in the personal development niche is a good one to try.
To your publishing success,
Yusef Kulan and Alice Seba
Your Partners in Easy Product Creation at EKitHub.com