You may have heard of some of these basic 14 ideas to put content to work for you before, but we've leveled them up by adding a little and fleshed out others because the ideas never stop here! We're committed to help you succeed.
So let's go…
- Give reports away as opt-in offers to grow your list or add them as content to your membership site.
- A series of reports can be put into a book or ebook that you can then put up for sale. Bundle that up with worksheets and checklists and you will have all the content to start teaching a very in-depth course.
- Add a cover to each report, so that it gives it a more tangible feel that helps increase the perceived value, whether you're giving it away for free or offering it for sale.
- Articles are perfect for your blog, membership site, or social media … or better yet, bundle them up into another report or even several reports. If you have multiple PLR on the same topic, don't be afraid to mix and match articles for reports making them unique to you.
- Create quick printables like journals, coloring books, card decks, etc. that customers can download and print at home.
- Product templates can be used for printable wall art posters and book inserts. They can also be used for print on demand products like mugs, t-shirts and more. Use a service like Printful and create these products without any upfront costs.
- Many PLR packages have card images and posters that can be used as social media fodder. Use them in posts, stories and more. Remember, a picture can say much more than just words alone.
- Sell printable or print-on-demand journals. Journals can be a very lucrative low content product. If you are running a course, they're also a great extra content to give to students of your course and your coaching clients.
- Speaking of courses, put together an in-depth course to teach your students how to create an effective personal development plan. If you don't already have the educational materials, practical tools and marketing materials you need, look for a PLR package (or two) that has these materials in them that you can edit to make them your own.
- A lot of done-for-you content is also perfect for loading up your membership site and teaching the valuable skill of creating a personal development plan. Don't have a membership site? You could consider starting one. It can be another source of passive income.
- Create product bundles with the matching journals or card decks. Bundle up the value and customers are more likely to say yes to buying.
- Change journal designs to appeal to different audiences. Most PLR journals are totally editable and adaptable to your target audience.
- Create high-value and easy gifts to ship to your very best clients. It is another way to show your appreciation for them being clients of yours.
- Use card deck images as beautiful blog or writing prompts. Just add an image to your post and start writing your thoughts on what the saying in the image means to you and how your clients might benefit from it. And if you're selling the deck or templates as well, make sure to link to it from all the posts.
So those are the 14 ideas you could put in place. And again, you don't have to do them all. Just diligently work through them and see which ones work best for your business.
If you still need to private label rights done-for-you material that is easily editable, check out our content packages.
To your publishing success,
Yusef Kulan and Alice Seba
Your Partners in Easy Product Creation at EKitHub.com