One part of the printables business that is often overlooked is reusing and repurposing content. Because when you have ready-to-publish content, you have large selection of business-building options. But what frequently happens is providers use what they have once and keep buying more and more printable done-for-you content, thus in the process, build a huge library of printable PLR assets. And while that is good for sellers like us, sellers like you are leaving a lot of money on the table by not realizing the full potential of reusing and repurposing the content you already have.
Kid’s Journal Page Ideas
For example, let’s look at kid’s journal pages, and in particular, kid’s homeschooling journal pages. Here are just a few things you could do with those journal pages:
* Many hot-selling journals are simply repeating the same writing tasks each day. Any of those daily journal pages could be a journal in itself – one for each day or sectioned into a weekly journal with five or seven daily pages per week.
* Or come up with new ideas to create a journal that explores more kids personal development areas and skills, such as hand and eye coordination or fine-motor skills.
* Each sheet could be a great give away to grow your list. You could bundle up a few sheets or give them out one at a time. Add some instructions or a lesson plan to the giveaway and you have a more comprehensive and useful free gift for your audience (and more contacts on your list for future offers).
* Reuse the sheets by selling them individually or as a bundle. Create a themed selection of new sheets in the same style to boost your catalog. For example the theme could be seasonal with a new journal for each of the seasons.
* Teach a journaling for kids’ class and use these sheets as part for your lesson plan. You could teach kids directly or teach homeschooling parents how to get their kids more interested and productive with their journaling. Repurpose the journal sheet by incorporating a nature walk into the lesson plan and have the kids journal about what they saw, touched and felt about it.
* Run a contest on your website where you accept kid’s submissions on a particular topic, such as “What Friendship Means to Me”, “What I See In My Dreams”, etc. You can have sponsors give away prizes and you build your traffic and list at the same time. And, it's a great tool for building your own homeschooling community!
* Put journal sheets (and other printables) into your homeschooling membership site as new monthly content. These are high value printables your customers will love and look forward to each month.
You can see these are just a few ideas of what you can do with these homeschool journal pages.
And while these ideas are specific to a particular printable, they can be adapted to other journal pages … as well as other types of printable content. You can see how it would be easy to come up with a variety of ideas to reuse and repurpose all the content you currently have so that you can maximize its use and income potential.
And If You Need Homeschooling Material …
We at EKit Hub have some homeschooling packages each filled with several different types of content such as:
* Coloring Pages
* Card Decks
Here are two of our printable packages we have right now:
Or if you would like to test drive our homeschooling printables before buying, grab this free Homeschooling Pack first. If you like what you see, then order one (or both) of the above packages and start your own homeschooling-based website and community or add the content to your current product list.
To your publishing success,
Yusef Kulan and Alice Seba
Your Partners in Easy Product Creation at EKitHub.com