Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Many of our customers love using Canva to create and edit designs, so here is a quick tutorial on on how to edit PSD files in Canva.
To edit PSD images in Canva, they first need to be converted to a PDF. We have a separate video that shows you how to do that part of it. Once you have your PSD file converted into a PDF, you can upload it.
With image files, even though they have been converted from PSD to PDF, you aren't able to change the fonts but you can certainly remove elements, move elements around, add new text where you want it to be, or add your branding. So the editing is a bit limited, but the fonts will appear as they do in the original image and you can make the other changes you want from there.
Looking for the Done-for-You Content Shown in This Tutorial? Get Our Abundance Mindset EKit at a Fabulous Price
Here's a great way to start practicing your editing skills, by grabbing our Developing an Abundance Mindset to Have a More Fulfilling Life EKit at a very special price.
The done-for-you, but editable content package includes:
- 13 Page Report: “10 Ways to Live Life More Abundantly” (13 pages/ 4,585 words)
- Professionally Designed Ecover Set: with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- Worksheet: “Abundant Life” (5 pages / 500 words)
- Checklist: “Core Values” (4 pages / 197 words)
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more. (10 pages / 2,900 words)
- Newsletter: fully editable newsletter that includes 2 of the articles in this EKit and includes plenty of space for your personal thoughts
- 5 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics – for wall art, mugs, t-shirts, social media, book covers, inserts…and more.
- 72-Page “There is Plenty” Journal” – Sell as a Finished Product or Sell the Individual Journal Pages
- Professionally Designed Ecover Set: with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Journal.
- 365-Day “Every Day Gets Better and Better” Planner – 1 year (365-day / 397-page) planner that is ready to sell.
- Professionally Designed Ecover Set: with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Planner.
- 36-Card Printable “36 Days to Living More Abundantly” Card Deck – Card Deck with fully editable cards. They come formatted for commercial or at-home printing. Instructions included.
- 5 Coloring Pages – coloring is a hit with children and adults alike. Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (2550 x 3300 pixels)
Click here to get your EKit at the very best price possible.
Then put that content to good use to build traffic, grow your list, create products for sale and more!
To your publishing success,
Yusef Kulan and Alice Seba
Your Partners in Easy Product Creation at EKitHub.com