Many of our customers love using Canva to create and edit designs, so here is a quick tutorial on “How to Edit Word Documents in Canva”.
One commonly asked question we get from many of our customers is if they can edit Microsoft Word documents in Canva? The good news is yes you can!
Upload a file either as a PDF or even as a doc file. Canva does allow you to do that, so all you have to do is go and click on Create Design button in the upper right corner, and click Import File located at the bottom right corner of that window. Note that currently, as far as we are able to tell, the maximum file size Canva will accept is about 300 pages / 270 MB.
In the video above, we uploaded one of our reports from our Developing an Abundance Mindset Ekit. Once uploaded, we opened it … and here is what we got.
Our cover graphics in documents are images to give the most custom editing possibilities and so you can create 3D versions as well (we recommend this software for making 3D promotional product images), so you will need to edit your covers separately and then insert the image into your Canva document.
Then if you want, you can also turn flat cover images into 3D images for the cover as well. All the rest of it can be added as you would usually edit a Canva document, including adding a different background or whatever it is you'd like to do.
Once you have the document loaded in Canva, click on the text you want to change and edit as you would in any other word editing program.
Want to Start Editing in Canva? Download our Abundance Mindset EKit
Here's a great way to start practicing your editing skills, by grabbing our Developing an Abundance Mindset to Have a More Fulfilling Life EKit at a very special price.
The done-for-you, but editable content package includes:
- 13 Page Report: “10 Ways to Live Life More Abundantly” (13 pages/ 4,585 words)
- Professionally Designed Ecover Set: with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- Worksheet: “Abundant Life” (5 pages / 500 words)
- Checklist: “Core Values” (4 pages / 197 words)
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more. (10 pages / 2,900 words)
- Newsletter: fully editable newsletter that includes 2 of the articles in this EKit and includes plenty of space for your personal thoughts
- 5 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics – for wall art, mugs, t-shirts, social media, book covers, inserts…and more.
- 72-Page “There is Plenty” Journal” – Sell as a Finished Product or Sell the Individual Journal Pages
- Professionally Designed Ecover Set: with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Journal.
- 365-Day “Every Day Gets Better and Better” Planner – 1 year (365-day / 397-page) planner that is ready to sell.
- Professionally Designed Ecover Set: with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Planner.
- 36-Card Printable “36 Days to Living More Abundantly” Card Deck – Card Deck with fully editable cards. They come formatted for commercial or at-home printing. Instructions included.
- 5 Coloring Pages – coloring is a hit with children and adults alike. Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (2550 x 3300 pixels)
Click here to get your EKit at the very best price possible.
Then put that content to good use to build traffic, grow your list, create products for sale and more!
To your publishing success,
Yusef Kulan and Alice Seba
Your Partners in Easy Product Creation at EKitHub.com