Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel
The question we get asked from time-to-time from customers new to using Microsoft Word is “How do I save a Word file as a PDF?” Actually it is quite simple – 3 clicks of your mouse!
Saving a Word document out as a PDF might be something you want to do if you are going to edit it in Adobe Acrobat or Canva. Note though that now in Canva, you can actually upload Word documents directly into it and edit from there.
In the video, we opened one of our reports from our Developing an Abundance Mindset ekit. While the report is done for you and ready to publish, you might reason to save it out as a PDF.
To do so, first open up the document in Microsoft Word. Then if on a Mac, from the top-line menu, click on File > Save As and you will find the PDF option under Export. If using a PC, just click on PDF after Save As.
Looking for the Done-for-You Content Shown in This Tutorial? Get Our Abundance Mindset EKit at a Fabulous Price
Here's a great way to start practicing your editing skills, by grabbing our Developing an Abundance Mindset to Have a More Fulfilling Life EKit at a very special price. Have a look at this content, designed to help you grow your audience, boost your reputation and have awesome products for sale…
The done-for-you, but editable content package includes:
- 13 Page Report: “10 Ways to Live Life More Abundantly” (13 pages/ 4,585 words)
- Professionally Designed Ecover Set: with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- Worksheet: “Abundant Life” (5 pages / 500 words)
- Checklist: “Core Values” (4 pages / 197 words)
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more. (10 pages / 2,900 words)
- Newsletter: fully editable newsletter that includes 2 of the articles in this EKit and includes plenty of space for your personal thoughts
- 5 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics – for wall art, mugs, t-shirts, social media, book covers, inserts…and more.
- 72-Page “There is Plenty” Journal” – Sell as a Finished Product or Sell the Individual Journal Pages
- Professionally Designed Ecover Set: with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Journal.
- 365-Day “Every Day Gets Better and Better” Planner – 1 year (365-day / 397-page) planner that is ready to sell.
- Professionally Designed Ecover Set: with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Planner.
- 36-Card Printable “36 Days to Living More Abundantly” Card Deck – Card Deck with fully editable cards. They come formatted for commercial or at-home printing. Instructions included.
- 5 Coloring Pages – coloring is a hit with children and adults alike. Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (2550 x 3300 pixels)
Click here to get your EKit at the very best price possible.
Then put that content to good use to build traffic, grow your list, create products for sale and more!
To your publishing success,
Yusef Kulan and Alice Seba
Your Partners in Easy Product Creation at EKitHub.com