Journals are a staple document many people use to document various issues in their lives. But most people like to buy done-for-you journals instead of making their own. This opens up a revenue stream for you to explore and grow your business with journals.
If this new or expanded revenue stream sounds like something you would like to do, here are 9 ideas to use to grow your business with journals … whether you use our ready to use journals or create your own …
1. Give them away as opt-in offers. For best results, offer a journal that is related to your product or services, so you can follow up with your new subscribers and get them to buy.
2. Make them a digital download product for sale that your customers can print themselves. Sell them from your website, Etsy and more.
3. Make your journals printed products that are shipped to your customers. You can have Amazon or other services ship them for you.
4. Give them as downloadable bonus to your customers. Add the bonus info to your sales page or earn extra points by surprising your customers later with an extra unexpected gift.
5. Ship them as gifts to your best clients. A beautiful journal is always a thoughtful gift. Add a note of encouragement for extra inspiration.
6. Create a course around your journal – If it's a goals journal, create a course on goals, etc.
7. Offer it as a bonus for other people's product. Perhaps it's a product that you promote with an affiliate link or contact the seller directly to see if they'd like to add your product as a bonus for all their customers to expand your reach to new audiences and build your list.
8. Add it as a download in your membership site. Instantly, you have provided extra value to your members.
9. Bundle it up with other planners or journals to create a value pack. Value bundles are always great sellers.
Put These Ideas Into Practice with Our Mega Journal Pack
If you would like to quickly grow your business with journals, we have a done-for-you mega pack of journals – with commercial license -that you can add your branding to and sell as is, or edit to your hearts content to create something unique to your audience.
Let us help you create journals so that you have more time to focus on getting customers and building your business.
To your publishing success,
Yusef Kulan and Alice Seba
Your Partners in Easy Product Creation at EKitHub.com