Thinking of selling journals or ready to up your journal-selling game? Good news because this post is a WEALTH of information. It's a collection of all our journal-selling tutorials and resources to boost your results. Consider it your source of free tips, tutorials and templates for journal sellers.
This round-up post includes links to:
- Free Tutorials and Blog Posts
- Free Done-for-You Journals and Templates
- Video Tutorials and Tips
- More Done-for-You Templates with Commercial-Use Rights
Now let's get right into it…
Free Tutorials and Blog Posts
If you're looking for guidance to get started or just boost the results of what you're already doing, we've got a number of free tutorials and blog posts you can check out. By the way, if you think your friends and fellow printables sellers would be interested in these, please feel free to share.
- Create and Sell Printable Journals in 5 Steps: This comprehensive tutorial should be your first step, if you want to get serious about creating and selling journals.
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Get Paid to Before Your Create Your Printables: One of the easiest ways to boost the value of any type of printable you sell, including journals, is to educate your audience on using to get best results. It's a simple thing to do and you can even use our strategy to get PAID before you create any printables.
- How to Use Journals to Grow Business: A nice snappy list of 9 ways to get journals to grow your business.
- 50 Journaling Tips You Can Share with Your Customers to Encourage More Sales: One of the best ways to get your customers buying more journals is getting them to journal more regularly. These tips will help them do that.
- How to Quickly Make a Journal for Giveaway or For Sale – Journals needn't be complicated and this tutorial shows you how. It even includes a totally free template you can download.
- How to Edit Our Done-for-You PowerPoint Journals: Many of our journals come in handy drag-and-drop PowerPoint format. This is a quick tutorial that shows you how to customize and edit it.
- A Little Inspiration: A Journal Customization from one of Our Customers: This one just makes us happy to see people doing wonderful things with our content.
- 4 Ideas for Editing and Customizing Done-for-You Journals: Want to change the look and feel of your PLR? This tutorial has 4 quick ideas you can implement right away.
Free Done-for-You Journals, Content and Templates
We also have a few free done-for-you journals, content and templates you can brand, edit and monetize your list. Here's a list to get started with…
- Free Looking to a Better Future Journal with Ecover Set: The journal is in PowerPoint format and the cover graphics come in PSD and PNG format.
- Free Journaling Education Package: This includes a journaling guide, checklist and ecover set. The report and checklist are in .docx format and the covers come in PSD and PNG format. Remember, and EDUCATED audience is a BUYING audience, so this is a perfect tool for you to encourage more sales.
- Free Canva Mini Gratitude Journal: A lovely little design with cover, all made in Canva…that you can brand, edit and monetize as your own.
Videos to Check Out
Our YouTube channel is also a wealth of information for printables sellers, course creators and online marketers. If you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Here are some videos that would be of interest to journal sellers:
- How to Create a Printable Journal to Enhance Your Course: The more you teach, the more empowered your customers are to get better results…and the more connected they'll feel to you and your company's message.
- Boost the Value of Your Journals FAST: This video includes a quick and easy idea for dramatically boosting the value of your journal, spreading your BIG message and creating a connection with your customers.
- Customize the Look and Feel of a Journal in Canva: If you use any of our templates, you may wonder how to quickly change the look and feel in Canva. This short tutorial shows you how. And as a little secret, you can upload a lot of our printables in PDF format to canva and do the same thing.
- How to Use ChatGPT to Create Journal Prompts: This video actually covers a variety of ChatGPT / AI tricks to boost your PLR content. If you want to skip to the journal stuff, you'll find it at 6:38.
- Top 10 Print-on-Demand Companies: It's a quick overview of 10 print-on-demand companies you might consider for your various printing needs. You can also find the links to all the companies in the video description to make it easier for you to do your research
More Done-for-You Journals and Templates with Commercial-Use
Cut your workload dramatically and pick up done-for-you journals to use as templates for your commercial use projects in our ShopEKits shop.
We also offer a 40% volume discount when you purchase 5 or more journals. Just add the journals to your cart and the discount is automatically applied. Click here to browse our journals and pick the best ones for your project.
We hope you've found this is a useful overview of the journal seller resources we have for you. If you have any questions or need help, you can always find us in the EKitHub Facebook Group.
To your publishing success,
Yusef Kulan and Alice Seba
Your Partners in Easy Product Creation at EKitHub.com